BEFORE THE SHOW!!!

It truly is The Greatest show on Earth... We took Riley this year on Sat. the 28th; he had never been before and was so excited we got there early and went to see the animals before the show and went down on the stage to see some on the clowns and actors on the floor before it started..Grandpa Carl bought Riley tickets on the second row and boy was he excited and had such a fun time; I loved the Elephants and Tigers, but there is always so much going you never know witch way to look so much is going on all at once...As we were leaving walking up the stairs I hear Riley say I could have ssen better up here LOL, The more expencive tickets are not always the way to go... Thanks Grandpa Carl for the night out it was fun.. and we all needed it I think..LOL 










No comments:
Post a Comment