Well it is that time a year again I am home and Jesse is in the mountians hunting; Actually this year is different I usually get to go with them and at least camp, but this year we have the new Gavin and Riley in school so I am a little more lonely this time around..We have a lot going on this month we are goign to the Reba and Kelly Clarkson concert this Friday and then next week on the 16th it is Riley's birthday and he is off track for 3 wks and then trying to plan for Gavin's Blessing to come on the 2nd on Nov. It really seems like there is not enough time in the day to get everything done I hate that the sun goes down so early I like the extra time.. LOL
I can't believe my baby is already 3 1/2 months old that is just blowing me away, but he is still only 6lbs 1oz ..and my Riley is going to be 6 were did the time go?
I am loving the fall leaves and the wonderful colors that surrround us how lucky am I to be able to live in a state that have all 4 seasons....I guess I should enjoy each one of them...
I was watching Gavin sleep and couldn't help but notice he tiny little toes and Tiny little finger and his Lips you could kiss them all day... Riley really loves being a big brother and loves to help when even he can we are really lucky to have two beautiful boys...Jesse went out to lay basketball with Riley before he left and told him to take care of me and Gavin so now he is man of the HOUSE ...HAHA We are in trouble now!!! 










2 comments:
You are such a sweetheart, Tineil. You are so busy with the boys, and you are enjoying the fall leaves. I love you! I am very excited to see Gavin blessed. I will do my very best to be there. You ARE my adopted family. I know because I adopted YOU. Give Jesse and the boys a hug for me.
Love,
Nancy
Tineil, Tiffany told me you had a blog. We can keep in touch this way too!! How Fun! talk to ya soon!!!
Post a Comment