Cutest Cake Ever !! Hunting Riley's Favorite !!!

Riley born 6 years ago this week 3lbs 5oz 16inches long we couldn't be happier our first baby and a BOY at that Dad grined ear to ear he spent 3 weeks in the NICU and then got to come home.. It was a hard pregnancy, but worth every bit... Riley is now 6 years old and is a wonderful young man growing so fast he loves to play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Can we just say anything with a ball and Play with his cousins Tanner and Tristan and good friend Alex...He is a wonderful big brother and such a big help with anything we ask of him... He is finding out fast it isn't always fun to have a baby in the house lol he loves Gavin and wouldn't trade it for the world unless it was a sister that is... HAHA
Riley is now in Kindergarten and loves his teacher Miss Holiday she is great and we are loving school...He went off track the day before his birthday and celabreated Halloween and two birthdays so they had a little party and boy did he have fun!!!
For his birthday we went shopping and got a cake and just spent time together at grandma's nothing really big...Then we went to Wyoming and spent time with Grandma Great he got to rake leaves and play with more cousin's.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!!










2 comments:
Tineil,
Riley looks so adorable in his birthday pictures. Doesn't the time fly as we watch our children grow? Sigh. I miss seeing you guys. This cold weather is crimping my style (swinging on the porch swing). Hmmmm, wonder if we can put a porch swing in the family room. Think Rick would go for it? I wish. Come visit me and my five little babies. And bring your beautiful babies!
Love you,
Nancy
Here I am again. I was hoping to see a picture of your sons in their Halloween costumes. Brooke showed me the cutest picture that you have on your Facebook "spot" of Riley, Tanner and Tristan. Will you email me a copy? It was just too cute. I think YOU are great at taking pictures, Tineil.
I miss seeing you.
Post a Comment