
Dear Friends & Family,
I encourage you... no, I am BEGGING you to take the time to visit this link & give this VERY important issue some thought. I am truly thankful to Alissa for taking the time to make this video. And to Veronica for passing it to me..This matter is VERY dear to my heart & the video was painful for me, but I was so blessed by it. I hope & pray that you all will take the time to watch this & search your conscience in the matter. Many of you know my Two boys were born early very early one at 27 weeks ( 3lbs 5oz )and one at 30 weeks (2lbs 2oz )this is ( 3 1/2 ) months early I did not choose for them to be born so early, but my body, for whatever reason, rejected my pregnancy & I was forced into early C-Section. Riley and Gavin would NOT have survived this without the amazing medical team that was there to rescue him. They both fought hard to survive & I am very blessed to have both my little boys healthy and strong today. The babies that are affected by this are NO different then my very own sons & they deserve the SAME chance to fight!!! It boggles my mind that ANYONE would not believe that. This is why I am passing this video on to you... you need to see it.. NOW!!! Thank you, Alissa and Veronica!!!!!Tineil
I encourage you... no, I am BEGGING you to take the time to visit this link & give this VERY important issue some thought. I am truly thankful to Alissa for taking the time to make this video. And to Veronica for passing it to me..This matter is VERY dear to my heart & the video was painful for me, but I was so blessed by it. I hope & pray that you all will take the time to watch this & search your conscience in the matter. Many of you know my Two boys were born early very early one at 27 weeks ( 3lbs 5oz )and one at 30 weeks (2lbs 2oz )this is ( 3 1/2 ) months early I did not choose for them to be born so early, but my body, for whatever reason, rejected my pregnancy & I was forced into early C-Section. Riley and Gavin would NOT have survived this without the amazing medical team that was there to rescue him. They both fought hard to survive & I am very blessed to have both my little boys healthy and strong today. The babies that are affected by this are NO different then my very own sons & they deserve the SAME chance to fight!!! It boggles my mind that ANYONE would not believe that. This is why I am passing this video on to you... you need to see it.. NOW!!! Thank you, Alissa and Veronica!!!!!Tineil
Click the link below: wants you to view this http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmyspacetv.com%2Findex.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dvids.individual%26videoid%3D45483629&h=28b40d56cda2

They all desearve a chance to fight!!! I don't know what I would do without my boys!!










No comments:
Post a Comment