Well things have been a little crazy in the Huntington home... I went in for surgury on my insition on the 9th and they tried to fix it or close it up and we are still having troubles it is getting a little frustrating...I was suppost to stay the night there, but Gavin was going in for his herrnia surgury the very next morning on the 10th up at Primary childrens I was not going ot miss that so I talked them into letting me go that night and then went up with gavin and stayed the night up there with him for his surgury he is doing great and recovereing wonderfully... Thank goodness..
I can't believe how time flys we are already into the middle of September this in our house means Jesse will be gone a lot for Hunting Season Really seeems to enjoy this with his dad as well all he talks about is going hunting for his Birthday I can handle that present lol :D How sweet and inesent he is still and a big help with his little brother.
Can you believe the leaves are changing it does mean that is will be getting cold outside Yuck, but I do enjoy going for drives to see the beautiful things that come with this season... I hope all of you are enjoying what little warm time we have left outside..
I can't believe how time flys we are already into the middle of September this in our house means Jesse will be gone a lot for Hunting Season Really seeems to enjoy this with his dad as well all he talks about is going hunting for his Birthday I can handle that present lol :D How sweet and inesent he is still and a big help with his little brother.
Can you believe the leaves are changing it does mean that is will be getting cold outside Yuck, but I do enjoy going for drives to see the beautiful things that come with this season... I hope all of you are enjoying what little warm time we have left outside..
Don't worry I am fine I was on pain pills...LOL










4 comments:
Hey you! I didn't realize you started a blog... it's cute. Yes, the leaves are changing & falling here too & it's starting to get cold. My first fall/winter in Oregon! Glad to hear that Gavin is doing good & that everyone seems happy. Sorry to hear of your problems w/the incision, though.
oh, I don't have my blog address to my family one on my profile... but you can get it off of Cindy's if you want it!
oh, thats funny, never mind that last comment... Ijust saw that you already have it! haha...
I am going to be a nag, now, and I apologize beforehand. Your body might heal faster if you TAKE IT EASY once in a while. You are supposed to be resting. I about fainted when I heard you were lifting boxes when you moved.
Your children are so cute, they really do look like twins. I've never seen two brothers look more alike than your boys. You and Jesse did very well!
I went back and read your other blogs, and boy, Andy sure did get a gigantic elk. I tried to yell "run Bambi!" (even though Bambi is a deer, and Andy got an elk), but it was too late. Still, you can't help but be happy for Andy when you see how happy he looks in those pictures.
You are amazing, Tineil. I love you and your family so much. ALL of you. How can I help myself?
Be happy!
Nancy
Post a Comment