Look at my cute boys they could be twins!! lol they do look a lot alike..
I went in for surgury today to fix my insition from my cesarean having Gavin TWO months ago that was still open we are hoping that it will be healed and fixed by Thursday so they can take out the drain and be done with the dang thing for good ... Gavin goes in tomorrow the 10th of Sept. for his surgury to fix his intestines and he will be in the hospital at Primary Childrens for a few days.. We are both going to be down for awhile thank goodness I have a wonderful Husband that will take care of us and love us no matter what right.. I love my Jesse he is an amazing man and would do anything for his family I am lucky to have found him and snagged hi
m before anyone else did ... Riley is doing great and loving school. He love Kindergarten a
nd his Teacher Miss Holiday. Here are a few pictures of his first day!! he is such a good boy and helps take care of his mom and his little brother just like dad we always hear I can do that Dad do you need help... How sweet I am a lucky girl!! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment