So needless to say since my last post things have gotten rather crazy....
Tineil: I have been in and out of the hospital with this little man growing inside me we are now 26 weeks and starting more fun things to go along with the Gestatinal Dianbetis and High Blood Pressure my plasenta is now dying and causing not enough amniotic fluid and him not growing he is now 2 weeks behind.. The doctor decided it was time to get the steroids in and help him grow just incase things dont change, so Wend I was admitted to the hospital and put on a drip system for insulin and given steroids and monitored.. I was released on Thursday night and go back to Dr on Monday to follow up and check growth and fliuds.. He is a mover and that makes me happy knowing that he is still active.. other then that I feel pretty good I am on complete bed rest with as much fliuds as I can hold.. I get sad to leave my Riley in Wyoming to go to school for the week I have never had to leave him for more then a few days it kills me...
Jesse: Is as amazing as ever taking on every roll possible running like a chicken with his head cut off , he does have a job as soon as the baby comes with one of his friends in the oil field so that relives a bit of stress.. we found a house so that we do not have to stay in the camper with the baby, and he has been trying to move stuff back and forth.... I could not ask for a better husband he is amazing and would do anything for me and his boys I love him more and more everyday and all that he does for me... He makes sure I eat on time and everything what a man..
Riley: He is doing a mazing in school he is catching up quick with reading and loves math.. He has been staying with his uncle Keith in Wyoming going to school and has been so good . He is such a good boy and so excited for another baby to take care of... Riley loves to be outside and play and has been so good being away from us and being a good boy I have never had to leave him so this is hard on us all but he is a champ..
Gavin: Active as ever and is a crazy man he had a hard time while mom was in the hospital and didn't come home .. he is a mama's boy for sure I am in trouble.. but he has been good other wise thank goodness I have good boys.
I love my family and could not ask for more I love my boys ... Hopefully another good update on MONDAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment