Monday, January 24, 2011
Update on baby
So this is not the update I was hoping to post... we went to the doctor today and found that the baby has grown 2oz this week even though 2oz is 2 oz it is hrdly enough he is now growing 3 weeks behind schedule and we are now looking at having our little man this week Yes you read right this week Wendsday to be exact and I am freaking out to say the least.. I am only hoping and praying somehow that he will gain wieght in one day...{lol} and show signs of improvment... My bloodpressure, sugar, his heart rate, and movment are all fine this is something they say they havnt seen before.. I am trying to find answers for all of this and nothing is comming .. feeling so lost and unsure what to feel or think anymore... I am not one that usually asks for things like this but if you can and will pray for this sweet little man that he might be strong and make it through this no matter what he situation brings I would deeply appreciate it... this has been so overwhelming and I am so glad for all the love and support that we have had threw this difficult time..We go in Wendsday to find out more weather they will admitt me to watch baby or they will take him and hope to gain that way .. wish us luck and I will keep you all posted soon as I can!! Thanks again for all the love and prayers !! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
We love you and are all praying for you and your little guy!!!!
Post a Comment