Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My oh my where has the year gone....

Ok so yes it has been over a year and there is no way I can even begin to tell all that has happened this year so here is some pics and a list of the big events and I promise I will be better...



Mandy and Jared got married ( Jesse's sister ), Andy and Kimeberly got engagged and married ( My brother ), Riley lost two teeth in two nights, Went to see Grandpa Laforest in AZ, Riley graduated 1st grade, Drove to California with boys and grandma and pa Northrup ( my parents ) Gavin go rsv while we were there, Fair this year was awesome as always with Sara Evans, Cousin got in car wreck and is in critical condition, Riley started 2nd grade, Gavin turned 2 and found out he has OCD and we will be watching that and Arron and Lindee got married ( good friends )... ahhh that about sums up the big thing I am sure there is more but I will try to stay updated for here on out as much as possible...











Andy and Kim got engagged in Disneyland













California with the boys RSV and all










Mandy's Wedding








Arron and Lindee get married




Gavin and Riley Helpin dad feed

No comments: