
It is offically hunting season so I am a widow for a few weeks .. not that that is always a bad thing.. lol it is nice to have a break sometimes with that kids... Jesse goes up hunting in the uinta mountians so on the border of wyoming and utah .. this year he was still a utah resident next maybe not... anyhow me and the boys went up last weekend and Riley got up every morning with his dad it was so nice to see him happy and ready to go every morning.. But most of the weekend we heard can I ride the 4-wheeler ? can I take Gavin for a ride? broommmmm brooommmm? dad dad broom? so this is a little snap of our weekend and probally the next few weekends since hunting doesn't get over until sept. 14th......




Here is also some pics from fair this year, they didn't have as much fun stuff this year , but the concert was great with Sara Evans and the kids did great burgendy even got grand champion and went to state.. yippy!!














No comments:
Post a Comment