
The day before Thanksgiving 11/26/08 we got the family together:
Mom, Dad (Grandma & Pa down the hill),
Tiff (Sister and her fam), Chris, Tanner Tristan,
Andy (Brother), Lindsey (Girlfriend),
Jesse, Me, Riley and Gavin, and Not to mention Even
Grandma and Grandpa Northrup (Grandpa and ma up the hill)
+of+Huntingtons+079.jpg)
And we went up to Heber and went on the Polar Express I have to say it was so fun and the kids loved it!!!! We all went up in our jammies except grandma&pa N and around 6 we went to eat at the HUB (Grandpa up the hills) favorite spot and then about 7:15 we headed over to the train tracks and boarded the Polar Express we had Hot Chocolate and cookies, We sang christmas carols, and seen the conductor and even had a speacial visit form Santa and Mrs. Claus. Santa even gave them a speacial gift one of the bells off the reindeer harness just like the book and the movie. On the way back to the station we read the book and sang more songs I would recomend it to any family it really was fun.



It was fun and I enjoyed spending time with the whole family..Thank you all for a wonderful time I love being able to spend time together and do fun things!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment