Well on Dec. 24 Christmas eve my baby Gavin turned 6 months old :( I am still so surprised how fast these kids grow you blink and there all grown up I guess I still have just begun, but if it has gone this fast thus far what do I expect to come .. Now I know how my parents felt and what a sad thing it is...
My baby is still not rolling over or crawling or anything big , but he does have the cutest smile ever and he loves his big brother and every morning he wakes up and I go in to get him and stand by his bed and say.. "Good morning, I see you" and the most sweet little giggle and the most presious smile I get in return melts my heart everytime....He loves to play with his toys and always has his hands in his mouth, but his favorite thing is the swing that our wonderful friends and neighbors bought him...Thank you all and we love you!!!
Gavin is still small for his age I guess you could say his is finally 10lbs...Yippy, but he is doing great and growing good...
We are just starting hard foods and doesn't seem to really be interested yet!!!











1 comment:
he looks great!!
Post a Comment