Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gavin's Blessing



This past Sunday we were able to finally have Gavin Blessed by my Dad Rick, He did a beautiful job and I am so grateful to him being able to bless both my boys while Jesse is working toward that goal of holding the priesthood one day sooner then later... I am so happy for our family and friends that set wonderful examples to us and our children thank you so much for all you do we love each and everyone of you...It was a great day we had a breakfast at my parents home after so I ran to get things ready right after the blessing while my Grandpa N got up and bore his testimony for the first time in over 35 years and I missed it I am so upset, but so very proud of him and his testimony that he has.. Both my parents got up as well I guess that shows me trying to sneak out early and miss it all..lol Riley was so proud of his little brother and so happy to see all the family and friends he kept looking around the church and saying "are they family too mom?" and with a smile I would say "They are all family everyone of them."

I don't have any pics of that day yet downloaded but here are a few I got taken in his blessing outfit..

Again thank you all for all the love and support and the examples that you are for our family we love you all!! :D

2 comments:

Veronica said...

These are so sweet! I got your comments... I went ahead & added them after I saw that they were from you before I read them all the way, then I went to read them & realized you said to cancel the last 2. Now I can't delete them, sorry! LOL! You'd think I should be able to delete them. I think you can actually... if you go back to them there should be a little picture of a trash can by them that you click on.. ANYWAY, I grew up with a lot of animals like that! I miss it & I can't wait until we get into a place that we can have more animals!! Your boys are lucky! :

Veronica said...

got your comment on my honey pot... thank you! That was very sweet. But, don't give me that much credit... we all have our own unique gifts & I'm sure there are many things that you are great at that I would suck at, LOL! :)