This I our Family Jesse + Tineil = Riley then GavinI am 27 Years young and still going strong LOL!! :) I met the love of my life, My Bestfriend and My Soulmate Jesse Huntington 7 Years ago while playing around one night online (Yes it is true I would not recomend it by all means, but it is true) And I kid you not from the first time I talled to him on the phone I had butterflys in my stomach and I knew... I love this man with all my heart, mind and soul... We dated for about a year and a half and then on Aug 4, 2001 I married the love of my life. He completes everything about me and we are one. Jesse is a wonderful Husband and Father to our family and I really got lucky when the man of my dreams found me and we stared the "You've got mail" Run...
Jessse is everything I could ask for he is an amazing man he cares for everyone and would give the shirt off his back; that is where we get into trouble sometimes.. lol.. He provides for the family allowing me to stay home with the boys right now careing for them and doesn't compalne once about how hard he is working and how much he does for us.
On Oct. 16, 2002 we recived a surprise package at the hospital Riley came 3 months early at 27 weeks weighing 3 lbs 8 oz and 16 inches long . 5 years flys by he is now ready to go to school and I am a nervous wreck... and of course he can't wait to leave mom and go play.... I guess that is a good thing it could be the other way around.. Riley is an amazing young boy he is a fighter and our little miricle.....
5 years later June 24, 2008 We recived another little miricle Gavin came at 30 weeks weighing 2 lbs 4 oz and 11 inches long. He had a hard time we had to go threw ventalators and resporators and ultrasounds, and much uch more, but our little man made it threw he is now home after 45 days of being in the NICU still on oxygen and still has a hole in his heart and a blood spot on his brain, but doing very well.. We are very lucky and blessed to have these two little boys with us today....I love these boys more then anything in this world they are what make me who I am today and I am blessed to be able to raise such wonderful miricles and to be able to share them with the world.... My three boys make me complete and I can not complian about anything!!!
I am blessed to have each one of them!!!











1 comment:
Hi Nellie! We are getting a blog set up too! We will let you know as soon as it is up and running. We may just have to copy yours - it is way cute. I did not get a chance to wish you a happy B-day so here it is Happy B-Day! Love you guys. We will be back in town for Labor day - we'll give you a call. -Matt & Jenn
Post a Comment