
I was sitting here thinking about all that is going on right now; Moving, Riley in School, Taking care of Gavin, Looking for a job, Getting Jesse a new job and couldn't help, but fill a little overwhelmed just for a minute; and then I looked up and Riley was sitting on the bed playing with Gavin telling him a story and it caught me off guard how Innocent our little ones are and how much they teach us. I couldn't help but stop everything I was doing and take some pictures of my precious boys.
Riley is getting ready for school to start on Tuesday and I can't help but think how fast that short time flew by without me even blinking... He is such a wonderful big brother and Loves Gavin
more then anything in the world right now.. He told me "Mom I think Gavin will be my best friend forever." What more could I ask for.
more then anything in the world right now.. He told me "Mom I think Gavin will be my best friend forever." What more could I ask for.Gavin is doing great he is now 5lbs and 10oz and 19 inches long my baby is even growing to fast!!! LOL:) We are going in to do another check on his heart and on the spot on his brain next month we will keep you all updated. My sweet miracles I am so lucky to have them in my life and grow from them everyday.
Take time to enjoy the little stuff and take a moment for yourself. How lucky I have been to be able to stay home with my boys and watch them grow and be a wife and a mom; thanks to a wonderful Husband that loves me and allows me to do that even though our struggles and hard times.

I love you Jesse; you are my best friend and the one that makes me whole Thank you for all you do for our little family and loving us the way you do!!!










1 comment:
Cute blog! I hope that everything is going well for you guys. Gavin is adorable!
Post a Comment