Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wow I think I better catch up some!!

Holly Moly I can't believe it has been a year since I posted ....

I guess I will have to do some catch up slowly...

Well to start out Riley just turned 11 , Gavin is 5 , and Kash is 2 they are my crazy boys that are such a blessing in my life yes they keep me on my toes and life is always got something going, but I wouldn't have it any other way ...

I am still working for It Works and LOVING it .. #fun #freedom #amazing  www.thewrapison.com
 and right now Jesse is in North Dakota working on the pipeline for a few months so we cna pay off some bills it is crazy hard, but iit will be ok.. :)

I love bing in Wyoming the small town is amazing and I now get anxitey going to SLC, lol never thought that would happen but I am comfortable in my small town... :)

Dad and Mom are doing great and still in Herriman

Andy and Kim are expecting there first baby we are so excited they are saying its a BOY , but Kim wants to double check one more time.. :)

Tiffany and her sweet family are doing good right now Tristan is back in school and doing good CANCER FREE for 9 months scans again this month and Tanner is smart as a whip and doing amazing as always...

Grandpa Northrup is doing OK... Kash loves to go and check on him and put him to bed every night when we are in Utah ... Love that I will update will some catch up pics soon !!

No comments: