Yes Yes Yes I am blogging again I know I know I am horrible at this... Summer has come and almost gone and with a new baby in the house it has all, but ran right threw us.. No really we did some fun things, but with Labor Day just around the corner I can't help but think FALL is here:
Some of the fun things we have done;
RILEY rode 1st calf Cokeville
*rode 1st steer Uinta County fair
*showed a Bull calf and took Reserve Champion (thanks Health and Kristy)
*got to go on cattle drive with Heath and Kristy Cokeville
*did Poles, Barrels, and Western riding at fair
*did the catch a calf at fair, but is a alternate
*is going back to school Sept 6th to the 3rd grade at Fort Bridger
GAVIN rode 1st sheep Cokeville
* did goat ribbon pull Cokeville
* barrels on a stick horse Cokeville
* turned 3 June 24th
* Got a big Boy bike for birthday
* got to go stay with grandma and papa while Riley was in Cokeville
* is going to preschool this sept... 
KASH SMILES and lights up the room {JUNE}
* Rolls over {AUG}
* Laughs {JULY}
* Grabs onto and holds on to things {AUG}
* Watches things and follows them {JULY}
* Lays on tummy and pushes up on hands {JULY}
* Loves his blanket ALWAYS
* Loves Brothers
* Loves when dad bounces me on bed
* Loves tummy time...
JESSE and TINEIL
We have been married for 10 years and continue to grow and love eachother more and more each day I am such a lucky girl to have a amazing guy to take care of our family and love and support me and our wonderful little boys.. I honestly can say that I grow closer to Jesse everyday, every trial, every hour I love him more then words can say and hopefully one day we will be able to go threw the temple and make our family a forever eternal family until then I love each minute I have with them and continue to strive to be better... !
We also both turned 30 and to me that means its time to get ride of the extra lbs I have been lugging around and get into shape with no more babies comming there is no reason not to get into shape and enjoy these boys...
Just a few updates and fun things hopefully many more to come soon and I am sure I forgot a few too!! until next time remember who you are and what you stand for and chin up see you soon!! :)










2 comments:
Wow you really had a busy fun filled summer! Your little men are just incredible! I hope things are looking up for you. Thanks for being an amazing example of a love and strength and faith. Here's to even better years ahead for you and your sweet family! :D Love ya!
Chin up Nellie, right on love and miss you
Post a Comment