So obviously a lot has happened since our last post... Kash was in the NICU at Jordan Valley Hospital for one month and they were amazing after doing 3 different NICU's I really did like the nurses and the doctors in here, but I think the University of Utah was my personal favorite... But We are HOME all 5 of us under the same roof.. lol This has been a long last few weeks - months but so worth it .. Kash came home on April 2nd and we love every second of him I can't still enough kisses or put him down long enough, but I guess part of that is me knowing this is OUR last baby unless we adopt or something, but I just want to freeze him he is so tiny and cut and lovable.. I love every second.
He came home at 4lbs 11oz and at he week home check up he was 4lbs 13oz he had only gained 3oz in a week and should be gaining a oz a day.. grr so we are headed back to do another check tomorrow HOPEFULLY better news, but other then that he is doing great has kept from getting sick when everyone was sick or catching something I was a scared mom ready to go back to the safe NICU...
Riley and Gavin have been so fun they love holding and touching and loving there little brother they love to help even take out the diapers.. they love there new little brother and make sure everyone washes hands and is not sick before they touch him..lol its great we have a kash patrol.. :)
Jesse is loving every minute with his little boys Kash still scares him because he is still so tiny but he is a wonderful daddy and is so good with them and has been a great help to me. He takes Riley to school in the morning and then comes and gets Gavin and goes to feed horses and then out to look for work he goes.. this is absolutely crazy times to be out of work but hopefully we will hear from one of these companies SOON...
I am doing good still not used to the midnight, 2am, feedings but they are so worth it once I run into the wall a few times before fully waking up to feed..lol .. my stomach finally has healed after a month of packing the insetion... and I am finally able to start exercise yippy I can't wait..and really it hasn't been to bad I love all my sweet little men and my one and only Jesse I am a lucky lady.. :)
We don't really do to much since he is preemie and it is still RSV season we don't get out much, but we are looking forward to Easter and all the fun activities with the kids I love spring time and hope we can get out a little more soon I do get a little cabin fever locked up all the time but it is totally worth it I do not want to have to go to the hospital again PLEASE.. :}










1 comment:
You are such an amazing person and the most wonderful mom! I know the feeling of knowing this baby will be your last, and wanting to soak up every minute of it and freeze time. I hope things start to look up for you guys and I hope you continue to be blessed. You and your sweet family deserve it!
Post a Comment