Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This is the Place HERRITAGE PARK

I told the kids to go to the rock for a picture this is what I got!!
Monument


This a fun new tradition that we are going to do each year ... I took Carrie this year Jesse's cousin and it was so fun.. this was the end of June and it was a blast so many fun activities for the kids to do it was so fun and Gavin fell out of the stroller and got his first bong on his head ( more like climb right out )
Riley loved it up there so much to see and do and fun things to make and play...I think I will be doing this more often they do stuff for halloween and Christmas too..


The kids in a wooden train




Makin fun things
Gavin and his bonk

Cute teepee










Riley, Aubree, and Lacey





FUN FUN AND MORE FUN




No comments: