Grandpa is doing great they went in and took the closest tumor and said it did not look cancerous instead of continuing and risking his speech they decided to stop and send it to the lab.. they said it looked like a calcium deposit from radiation on his eye.. but to be safe they are sending it to the lab. If all comes back well he will be done and not have to go back under so keep him in your prayers please.. Granma is doing great a HUGE wieght lifted off her now that he is in recovery and doin good.. he will be in ICU until tomorrow and then moved out and stay another night or two..
Gavin just got done at the dotors and is still having a hard time staying about 90 percent breathing off oxygen so we are going to try another week of oxygen and breathing treatments if it does not clear he goes in for more testing YUCK.. I hope my baby feels better soon I hate the oxygen and treatments myself!!! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I was wondering how things went. I'm so glad he is doing well. I hope everything reminds good!
Post a Comment