Sunday, April 19, 2009

Soccer

Riley was wanting to play some sort of sport ANYTHING he wanted to play soooooo so bad and we missed baseball witch I think he would have prefured so we settled for Soccer. So we had his first clinic and practice on Saturday and we were a little suprised to find out there are some tiny kids like maybe 4 year olds on his team and 3/4 is girls I think he was a little worried and first but when they got playing around I think he found out he is a little better then them and it might be OK... They will not have goalies and I guess it will just be running like mad on the field.. will see what happens maybe we should have waited on the sports thing until next year we are kinda in the middle teaball for baseball and no goalies for soccer.. I am sure he will love it anyway just to get out and run and he looks so dang cute!!!





But I do have to say what was I thinking taking this on when I know that Jesse will be working for all practices and Games I am a soccer mom offically...Lol never thought that would happen i guess I better learn for myself!! haha
GO TEAM!!!

No comments: