
Jesse got a job YEAH!!!! He will be working for Verizion Wireless Customer Service for now main thing is they will pay for him to go back to school to finish his Master in graphic Design YIPPY!!!!
Gavin is now rolling YES rolling all over the house he does not crawl or sit but he rolls... he also scoots on the back of his head (he arches his back and scoots with feet) so much he gets rug burns on his head, he loves to hear his voice and is now talking and chooing up a storm I love that sound, he think she is a big boy and likes the big boy cups already boy are we in trouble he has his nine month check up this month on the 25th and we will update you on the details later; his last synigis shot is on April 11th YEAH!!!! WHOOT HOOT



Riley is doing great in school and loves his teacher and learning and his friends, his farorite subject is recess, but he still can't wait to go camping and play sports he is an all boy outdoors kid...


Me I am just busy holding up the house and trying to keep things running... I can't wait to ride my horse and do outdoors kind of things I am loving the warmer weather (it is about time) and can't wiat to play in the summer.










1 comment:
Congratulations on the new job!!!! And your pictures are ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment